Experiences shape leadership ideas and life satisfaction. Bold experiences lead to better results. CEO Experience (CXP) partners with CEOs and Christian leaders to help them to have robust and amazing leadership experiences that help them to learn faster so they can lead further.
Leadership is shaped not by KNOWLEDGE, but by EXPERIENCES.
We help leaders focus on Great Leadership Experiences that can help them lead at the highest level. Primarily we offer 5 Experiences that can change how a leader sees themselves and how they lead others.
These are one on one experiences with a coach and a peer. We remember the words of mentors and guides who can share with us from their experiences so we don’t have to repeat their mistakes and we can model their successes.
These are full-day gatherings where CEOs come together each month with a team of CEOs to celebrate wins and focus on self-improvement and strategic planning. We learn better when we learn with others.
These are quarterly experiences where CEOs go off-site for one to five days to focus on crucial areas that they need to master to lead better. These excursions are filled with special moments that are memorable and lasting.
These are uniquely prepared executive guides that CEOs and leaders can review in their own setting to gain clarity and understanding about business process and personal process improvement. These guides are delivered on a monthly basis and are designed with experience questions and win activities that can lead to breakthroughs.
These experiences are brought on site to an organization so that a leader can share with their team key concepts and insights to help the organization improve. When teams get better, organizations get better.
The Experience Story of our CEO
I have had the fortune to have many life-changing experiences. Every experience has taught me something about how to lead at a higher level. What I learned from my experiences was that great leadership wasn’t about knowledge, but instead, it was about experiences.
A few of the experiences that have shaped my life have been:
- I failed in business multiple times, but I learned that what you do after you fail is more important than your failures.
- I lost all of my money, but I learned how to rebuild and restart.
- People closest to me have rejected me, but I learned how to invest in people because you need others to succeed.
- I was recognized at the top of my field, but I learned that outside accolades mean little when internally you feel like a failure.
- I have earned educational degrees, but I learned that the most important lessons in life could not be discovered in the classroom.
- I have traveled all over the world, but I learned that the most important discovery is to see yourself leading at the highest level.
- I have spoken in front of thousands of people in seminars, trainings, events, and retreats but I learned that the most important person that you talk to is yourself.
- I have a son who could not speak for many years, and I learned that every person has abilities that they don’t recognize until someone pulls it out of them.
- I read thousands of books and spend many hours in study of business and peak performance, but I have learned that the secrets to success in life and business are found in the Bible.
When I recognized the value of experience, I decided to form CEO Experience to help leaders have experiences that can change their life and their business. You can read more about my story here.
We believe that “Leadership is Shaped by the Experiences of the Leader.” Each company and each leader is unique. One-size-fits-all approaches will never help your business reach its full potential. We deliver custom retreats and one on one coaching sessions, tailored to you – your industry, your culture, your team, and your one-of-a-kind challenges.
We offer a range of experiences, all designed to help you and your company reach its potential. Whether you’re looking for a small tweak or complete overhaul, we have you covered. Our services are available a la carte so you can get precisely what you need.
Experiences Matter– Leadership is not taught through knowledge, but through experiences. We thrive on creating memorable experiences that help leaders grow and develop.
Put Passion First – We bring a level of passion to the relationship. We are passionate about breakthroughs, change, and vision. We help our clients rediscover their love to help them live at a high level of significance.
Accountability is Essential – We understand that many leaders know what they need to do to be successful. What those leaders lack is real accountability. We provide genuine accountability which means asking the tough questions that others are afraid to ask.
Curiosity is Key -We don’t provide one size fits all answers. We ask the right questions to get to know each client and their goals. We are committed to asking questions until we get the right picture of the problems and the concerns and then we use principles that have been proven through time.
Trust Proven Principles – We know how to encourage our clients. We support them through difficult decisions and hard choices. We see ourselves as partners with our customers through the up and downs of business.